Just landed here. Hope to get something interesting out.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Oh God. Its almost a year since I blogged. I can tell you that I was busy with my work and didn't find time to blog :) Need I to be so honest in lying.

I think I only blog when I am outside India. Last time I blogged when I was in Brunei. Now I am in Iran for a project implementation. If I say Iran people are surprised. Most of them have a misconception it seems.

My experience with Iran is so far good. People are so friendly and place is also good. This is my second visit to Iran. I should admit even I had the misconception earlier. But as the fligt started landing in the Airport my misconceptions started changing. Initialy I thought it is only a desert and to my dismay i was seeing snow here.

I loved and enjoyed my stay here earlier and even now. Only problem for me here was the language. Only a very few speak English and almost my communication to them are with signs. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home