Dreams
Just I was thinking shall i put on all my dreams over here. I have lot of them. Some materailistic (I am a human being :-) after all). Some of them service oriented and some of them as big that it will change my nation.
I plan to open a hospital, which will provide world class treatment, without any fees. Without a fees, there is a catch you may think. There is a catch. I thought that we will keep a box which will behind curtains where the person can put whatever amount he wishes to pay. The patient decides the cost! Nobody will know which person gave how much. The money collected from that will be invested back in the hospital.
For the running of the hospital I plan to have a trust which will accept donations towards it. Seems to be a big dream for me. But i am sure of acheiving this one day.
My materialistic dreams goes like Scoda Octavia car, a dream pc(which anyway will become obsolete in 2 years) for my dad, a house of my own with lots of place for gardening...the list will go on...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home